Tick + Tock
Time’s a ticking ladies and gents! And I think I just might make it. (Let’s be real, I did source all Ikea furniture, so I better have at least that done.) The hardest part now is waiting. I really want to have a big reveal for my son, so I have been waiting to put the finishing touches on the room until I have access to one or more of those handy, dandy guys I keep around, so they can help me hang some artwork and décor. (Although I am totally capable, it’s hard when you’re short, so cut me some slack.)
So, here’s where I am at:
- Paint (all walls, finally). CHECK.
- Wall treatment (officially nailed in and secure). CHECK.
- Crown molding. CHECK.
- Shelves rehung (in THE only place they can go). CHECK.
- Furniture built (orrrr just put back into place). CHECK.
- Bedding (ok, ok, I bought it JUST before I knew I was doing ORC). CHECK.
- Choice of rugs. CHECK.
- Selection of wall art (mostly from my son’s personal collection…wink, wink). CHECK.
Well, our plant situation has grown considerably. We just might have a jungle after all…
Guest DesignersStay tuned as I figure out how to incorporate the growing indoor plant collection in a tasteful manner and keep it masculine. And I can’t wait to share THE REVEAL in just one week! See how close the Featured and Guest Designers are to completion and catch up on the previous weeks before the reveal.